- Within the NEPAD Southern African Water Centers of Excellence Network, IWEGA organized the national Workshop "NEPAD SANWATCE", Maputo, 14-17 May 2013.
- IWEGA was invited by the association Young Professionals of Water (AQUASHARE) to organize the speech "Agua, Economia, Desenvolvimento: O Caso Moçambicano", Maputo, 18 April 2013.
- IWEGA organized a training workshop on "Socioeconomia da Agua em Moçambique", Maputo, 15-19 October 2012.
- IWEGA organized a seminar on "Water Economics and Governance in Africa: Perspectives and visions", Maputo, 13 June 2011.
- IWEGA is a member of the local organizing committee of the WaterNet Regional Symposium 2011, hosted by the University E Mondlane in Maputo.
Call for proposals
- IWEGA organized, in collaboration with the French Embassy in Mozambique, the French-Mozambican Cultural Center (CCFM) and the French Agency for Development (AFD), a cycle of conferences on Water and Society. The conferences were hosted by the CCFM of Maputo during the second semester of 2010.